1. We believe in the theological basis of John 3:16 for salvation of every man who is willing to accept the offer of immortality from Jesus under the condition that they believe only in Him for our salvation.
2. We believe in the will of Jesus for us to be one flock guided by Him only, to pick us our cross to follow Him and no other men (John 10:16, Luke 9:23).
3. We believe that we have to accept the commission of Jesus who calls upon us to be His witnesses all over the world (Acts 1:8).
4. We are cognizant that, in witnessing Jesus, we must make disciples, baptize them, teach them every single thing that He commanded us to do in order to be saved (Matthew 28:18).
5. We agree to listen to Moses and the Prophets as the ultimate reference for behavior which is acceptable to God yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever because Jesus declares that it is easier for heavens and earth to disappear than one iota in Moses and the Prophets and that salvation is from the Jews. In other words, the Bible in its entirety is our church manual, policies and procedures manual. In Numbers 15:15, it is written that as the Israelites are before YHWH God so is the alien before Him and that there is one law for both the Israelites and the alien (Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 5:17-18, John 4:22, numbers 15:15-16).
6. We must abide by the new command of Jesus that we must love each other (John 13:34-35, 17: 15, 17).
Ultimately, to be saved, we must, among other requirements for salvation by grace, confess with our mouth that the Tetragrammaton YHWH God is Jesus in flesh (thus, not the new God the Father Whom Jesus made known in Judaism), and that He resurrected on the first Saturday sabbath of the seven sabbaths which lead to Pentecostal day, after being buried, as He betted, three full daylights and three nights, [Luke 2:11, Romans 10:9-10, John 5:46, 17:25, Leviticus 23:15-21, Mathew 28:1).
We believe that Moses never requires any believer to pay tithes on their silver, gold, or money. Tithes covered the cattle and the produce of the land of those who lived nearby the Temple. The tithes were to be eaten before YHWH God. Moses required those who lived far away from the Temple to sell their tithes, to go to Jerusalem and use the silver from the selling of the tithes as they pleased in clean and unclean things in order to enjoy themselves and have fun before YHWH God but to also keep the Levites in mind. Moses did not require the Israelites to take the money from their tithes to any synagogue or to the Temple. Apostle Paul never instructed nor required any believer to pay tithes because only the Levites in the Temple were given authority to collect the tithes for their subsistence. Paul only asked for the gathering of offerings for those abroad on the first of the seven sabbaths not, as mistranslated, on the first day of the week (Deuteronomy 12:1-28, 14:22-29, Acts 24:17, Romans 15:25-26, 1 Corinthians 16:1-4) .
We believe that The Lord Jesus Christ is the same King of Israel who is YHWH God in the Old Testament, simply because, among His other proofs and deeds and own testimony, His name is translated in the Hebrew language as YHWH Yeshua Messiah and in Luke 2:11, His birth was announced as the birth of YHWH, since there is only One who is known as YHWH (Deuteronomy 6:4) in Heaven where Jesus was translated from. We also believe that the Jewish Old Testament canon is still the behavioral reference for all mankind as Jesus declared in
Matthew 5:17-18 RV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
We purport to be the one flock prophesied by Jesus who will hear His voice and obey it:
John 10:14-16 KJVA
(14) I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. (15) As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 11:51-52 KJVA
(51) And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
(52) And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
Our behavior is sanctioned by the eternal rules transmitted to Moses by Jesus, as upheld by the Prophets, the Apostles and Jesus Himself who unequivocally made it clear that the Old Testament is immutable in
Luke 16:17 RV
(17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall.
Luke 21:33 RV
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 7:21 KJVA
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.